Sunshine and Daylight Hours in Bangalore, India:

Key Metrics

-Mean hours of sunlight in Bangalore range between 3:00 daily in July and 9:29 for each day in March

-The longest day of the year is 12:45 long and the shortest day is 11:14 long. The longest day is 1:31 longer than the shortest day.

-There is an average of 2461 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:44 of sunlight per day.

-It is sunny 56.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 43.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.

Source: http://www.bangalore.climatemps.com/sunlight.php

One metric that caught the attention of most active electricity consumers is the longer sunlight hours in summer. And what can be more better than having a solar system on one’s residence rooftop for harnessing this free source of energy. Furthermore, to make things simpler and better, government has set policy in place for net-metering. Additionally, companies like Oorjan provide the option of 0% interest loan for financing solar system purchase. Plus, customers can avail the benefit of subsidy in applicable states .
To conclude, there’s no better time than now for going solar.

Go to oorjan.com  and start your solar journey for a positive contribution towards greener future and avail easy finance!

ENJOY SIMILAR BENEFITS AND SAVINGS!

Go green and save!
Click on the button below to get started.

SUBSCRIBE TO OORJAN BLOG

Signup and get notified when we publish new articles.

Similar Posts

sunshine data
April 30, 2019
  • Sunshine and Daylight Hours in Mumbai, India

    Sunshine and Daylight Hours in Mumbai, India: Key Metrics -Hours of sunshine in Mumbai/ Bombay range from 2:11 for every day in July to 9:48 per day in December and 9:17 in May -The longest day of the year is 13:08 long ...

    Read more
October 30, 2018
  • Go Solar this Diwali with easy EMI options

    Diwali is round the corner and amidst the lightning sale offers for almost all the products in the market, how can Solar be left behind? Oorjan has partnered with select banks and NBFCs to enable swift purchase and inst...

    Read more

One Reply to “Sunshine and daylight hours in bangalore, india”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

X

Go Green and Save!

Please fill the form below for Oorjan product updates via Email/SMS